Skip to content

in the bag.

April 25, 2012

Without these items in my bag at (almost) all times, i’d probably be pretty lost. You think i’m kidding about the lost thing? That little map app on my iPhone has delivered me to my destination more times than i’d like to count.

one :: the bag itself, responsible for holding all my bits and bobs. Colorblocked Tote, H&M (in-store only).

two :: wallet. Pitaya.

three :: trusty iPhone.

four :: iPad & stylus. (Penuiltimate App – perfect for handwritten to-do lists!)

five :: handmade keychain. for when i get that key to the city…or i guess to hold my front door key. DIY here!

six :: burts bees chapstick.

seven :: notebook. I always have pen & paper with me. List’s are kind of a hobby of mine, so having something to write them down on is sorta necessary.

eight :: business/blog/personal card holder. a pouch of many uses. H&M (in-store only).

nine :: sunglasses. H&M.

What are your bag essentials – those things you can’t leave the house without?

About these ads
6 Comments leave one →
  1. April 25, 2012 11:33 am

Well there is no way the contents of my bag are that neat organised, I’m afraid. Usually my bag contains many random items, including, on last inspection, fistful of crumpled receipts, a mouldy tangerine, a lollipop, some broken hairclips, and about 10 lip balms (but why is it that I can still never locate one when u need it??). *sigh* maybe in another lifetime things will be different!

2. April 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Same, no neatness!

But usually: My phone, my purse, an umbrella, a pen, keys, my teeny ‘idea book’, and some mattifying powder.

I found ‘Melon Lady’ through twitter a while ago. Her hair is amazing, and she is so funny. Here’s a cool video of what’s in HER handbag :)

• April 25, 2012 6:45 pm

This video was so awesome!!! Thank you for posting it!!!

• April 27, 2012 5:12 pm

LOVE the video! Thanks for sharing it. : )

3. April 25, 2012 6:42 pm

I so loved this post, I may have to do a post. These were always my favorite posts on the Lifehackers website.

4. Jessica permalink
    April 26, 2012 5:21 am

I did something like this before years ago, I need to make a new updated one since things have changed. I like medium sized bags now so I don’t carry much but wallet, phone, tissue papers, keys, headphones, iPhone Juice Pack (extra battery case), water bottle. I’ve tried carrying a little notebook with me but I just can’t seem use it at all… my phone is always in my hands so I end up storing all my notes on my phone instead.

Thanks for sharing! For some odd reason, I just love it when people share whats in their bag.

thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 575 other followers